In addition to the outcomes described below, you can click here to read the remarkable stories of young people, parents, and families as we work together toward the areas that are important to them:
We also invite you to view the Talent Corner, where young people share the skills and talents they have developed in their work toward building a positive identity and respected role in the community.
As a comprehensive children’s behavioral health services provider (or Responsible Agency) in the NARBHA network, our focus is on tapping into individual, family, and community strengths and resources to help create positive changes:
- 92% of the youth served by the RAs have been able to live safely at home with family and/or in the community.
- 98% of the individuals served in Northern Arizona have experienced success in school and have moved forward in their education.
- 97% of the individuals leaving the young adult program have transitioned to living independently.
- 98% of the individuals in the young adult program volunteer regularly in the community at civic agencies matched to their unique interests and strengths.
In providing direct support services to children and young adults, our focus is helping build relationships and inspire hope:
- 96% of the youth served by the Children’s program have experienced success in school and have moved forward in their education.
- 94% of the individuals served in the Children and Young Adult programs were able to avoid delinquency.
- 99% of the families participated in the Family Feedback and Evaluation Partnership Review.
- 97% are “Satisfied” or “Completely Satisfied” with the respect CFSS support workers show to the child/individual, the family, and the home.
- 87% are “Satisfied” or “Completely Satisfied” with the clarity of purpose in the provided supports.
- 87% are “Satisfied” or “Completely Satisfied” with the fit of CFSS supports in their home and family.
- 81% are “Satisfied” or “Completely Satisfied” with the CFSS support workers listening and working together to come up with new ideas in ways to work with their child and solve challenges.
- 88% are “Satisfied” or “Completely Satisfied” with the reliability of support workers arriving on time and working as scheduled.
- 78% are “Satisified” or “Completely Satisfied” with the positive outcomes that have occurred since CFSS supports have been in their home.
The Tucson team is creating success by doing what is needed to help kids and their families be successful:
- 100% of the youth referred to CFSS were in out-of-home placements or at-risk for disruption, with 100% of the youth who were in out-of-home placements returning to the community.
- 86% of the youth have new connections to informal supports that they did not have prior to service.
- 97% of the youth have experienced success in school and have moved forward in their education.
- 100% of the youth have been able to participate successfully in activities within their communities.